You invest in the lives of SCA students through planned gifts. Planned Giving can often generate income tax benefits, avoid capital gains taxes and reduce estate taxes for beneficiaries. Some charitable vehicles can even provide donors with income payments during their lifetime, while reducing taxes.
Planned Gifts may continue to make a difference long after the donor’s lifetime. Even small gifts can make a significant impact over time.
Here are just a few of the creative ways to initiate a planned gift to SCA:
- Make a gift to SCA through a donor-advised fund.
- Name SCA as a beneficiary in your will or trust.
- Make SCA the beneficiary of your life insurance, pension plan or IRA.
- Leave a gift of stock, real estate, or personal property to SCA in your will.
- Transfer funds directly from an IRA account to SCA.
- Design Charitable Tax Planning vehicles such as Charitable Gift Annuities or Charitable Remainder Trusts to provide lifetime income for donors, provide income tax reductions, avoid capital gains taxes and reduce estate taxes.
Summit Christian Academy has established an Endowment Fund, which includes gifts from several donors. It is SCA’s goal to substantially increase the size of this fund in order to provide long-term financial stability and sustainability. SCA can work with you, your financial advisor, accountant, attorney or insurance representative to establish your investment in the SCA Endowment Fund.
Contact your financial advisor, attorney, or accountant and ask for help in establishing your gift objectives. Make certain your will or trust is up-to-date and that it reflects your charitable wishes. Without these documents, you surrender control of your assets to the courts.
For more information, contact Cordell Dick, Director of Access & Affordability, or call 816-525-1480.
Want to check out Summit Christian Academy firsthand?
Schedule a personalized look at our facility.