Students at Summit Christian Academy are now eligible for the A+ Scholarship Program, which supports education at participating Missouri colleges and universities. SCA is now an A+ School through the A+ Scholarship Program, which funds higher education to Missouri state schools.
SCA graduates who meet the criteria listed below will qualify for scholarships to A+ participant colleges and universities in Missouri. This is the first year that private schools have been eligible for the program.
The program requirements are as follows, per the A+ program:
- Attend a Missouri A+ high school for 3 years immediately prior to graduation;
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA;
- Maintain 95% attendance over the 4 years of high school;
- Maintain a record of good citizenship;
- Complete 50 hours of tutoring and/or mentoring (up to 25% of which may be job shadowing);
- Achieve a score of proficient or advanced on the Algebra I End Of Course or meet an established alternative; and
- Sign an A+ agreement.
- All participants must have U.S. citizenship or be a permanent resident of the U.S.
For more information, visit http://dhe.mo.gov/ppc/grants/aplusscholarship.php. The on-campus coordinator for the A+ program is College and Career Advisor Shaun Pfannenstiel.
Want to check out Summit Christian Academy firsthand?
Schedule a personalized look at our facility.