At Summit Christian Academy, our goal is that every qualified student has the opportunity to attend our school. We know that for many families, investing in this experience can be challenging. We also believe that economic diversity is important to the fabric of our community. For the 2022-23 school year, tuition assistance in the amount of $1,521,000 was granted to 283 students in grades K-12, representing 139 families.
In order to be considered for tuition assistance, new families must have submitted a Summit Christian Academy admissions application and current SCA families must be reenrolled. Tuition assistance grants are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Families seeking tuition assistance must submit an online application to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, an independent, third-party organization that reviews financial data provided by families, providing recommendations to SCA for tuition assistance grant awards. Follow the link at the end of this page to navigate to the FACTS website. The following information is required for FACTS to process your application:
- Completed FACTS application.
- Payment of the nonrefundable $40 application fee.
- Copies of the previous year’s tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of the previous year’s W-2 forms for both spouses.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
- To be considered for tuition assistance, existing balances must be current or acceptable payment arrangements made.
The SCA Tuition Assistance Committee makes the final determination of tuition assistance awards. Our tuition assistance awards are tuition grants – a gift to your family – not a loan that needs to be repaid. SCA typically limits tuition grants to 50% of K-12 tuition charges. Limited funding for additional hardship tuition grants may be available for unique extenuating circumstances.
We encourage you to apply for tuition assistance. If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637. Other questions may be directed to SCA’s finance office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-525-1480.
Want to check out Summit Christian Academy firsthand?
Schedule a personalized look at our facility.