Fast Facts About Summit Christian Academy
Whether your goal is to attend an American high school all four years, prepare for U.S. college or university, experience the American culture firsthand, or improve your English, Summit Christian Academy invites you to explore the possibilities of an international education that will prepare you to live and work in a global environment.
- Summit Christian Academy (SCA) is approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVIS) to accept international students. SCA accepts both J-1 and F-1 students.
- SCA is dually accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and Cognia, which assures that all credits will be recognized by any major college or university.
- SCA offers 94 hours of college credit classes in English, Spanish, French, social sciences, mathematics, and religion transferable to U.S. colleges and universities.
- SCA students consistently score well above national and state averages on standardized tests as well as the ACT college entrance test.
- SCA students have been recognized by the National Merit Scholarship Program.
- Students may try out for a variety of sports including soccer, basketball, golf, swimming, track, and cross country. Boys may also participate in baseball, football, and wrestling and girls may participate in volleyball, softball, cheerleading, and dance.
- Students may participate in extracurricular activities including academic and science meets, speech & debate, theatre productions, student council, community service, NEXUS, International Education Week, International Experience, National Honor Society, senior mission trip, spirit week, homecoming, courtwarming, and prom.
- SCA has a dedicated faculty and staff who practice a personal and active faith and foster a compassionate, Christian environment where the Bible is the foundation for students and their spiritual journey.
Want to check out Summit Christian Academy firsthand?
Schedule a personalized look at our facility.