Admissions Process for International Students
The Summit Christian Academy International Program accepts students working with agencies as well as direct placement students. Since we accept a limited number of international students and admission to SCA is highly competitive, prompt submission of enrollment paperwork is recommended.
To begin the application process, please complete and return the following forms included in the APPLICATION PACKET.
- Signed Foundational Beliefs
- Signed Acceptance Conditions
- Signed Technology Use Student Contract
- Signed Tuition and Fees Schedule
- Student Questionnaire
- Official Transcript and English Translation of Academic Transcript
- Medical Information Form and Record of Immunizations
- Permissions Form
Additional items to be attached:
- $500 Enrollment Fee (please contact International Program Director Rocco DeFelice if sending by wire transfer)
- Scan of an official copy of bank statement showing sufficient funds for tuition and fees
- Copy of Passport
- iTEP Slate Plus test results (to take the test, go to www.itepexam.com/virtual-testing). Score requirements: 8th grade—3.5, 9th grade—3.8, 10th grade—4.2, 11th grade—4.5-5, and 12th grade—5.
- Parent Letter
Upon receipt of the above forms and fee, the International Program Director will send for the Teacher Recommendations and Character Reference. Once all of these materials have been received and reviewed, the Director will schedule a video interview with the student. Applications received by March 1 will be given priority consideration. We will continue to accept applications after March 1 on a rolling admissions bases as space is available in the international program.
Please note that your application and nonrefundable application fee reserve a place for your student; however, they are not officially enrolled until the process is completed and you have received a letter of acceptance.
The International Program Director is pleased to answer any questions you may have about SCA and the International Program. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you through the enrollment process. Feel free to contact Rocco DeFelice.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
Contact Rocco DeFelice
Want to check out Summit Christian Academy firsthand?
Schedule a personalized look at our facility.