We love our volunteers! Our volunteers and the many ways they assist are such a blessing to Summit Christian Academy. They allow us to provide many special opportunities for our students that they otherwise might not have. Volunteers bring enthusiasm, creativity, talents, and expertise to our school, providing a support system for our teachers and students.
We are blessed to have not only parent volunteers, but grandparents and other family members as well. Our volunteers log more than 10,000 hours each year!!
SCA offers and encourages opportunities for parents to volunteer at school. Regular volunteer opportunities include assisting teachers, working in the lunchroom, working in the library, and serving in the Watch DOGS program. In addition, several volunteers will be needed throughout the year for areas including:
- Legislative Action Team for School Choice
- Grandparents’ Day
- Book Fair
- Room Parents
- Recess Duty Volunteer
- Event Volunteer
- Shepherding & New Family Welcome Team
- Community Partnership Breakfast
- Teacher Luncheons
- Mentoring Moms
- Watch DOGS (must complete an application)
- Office Work
- Parents are expected to wear neat and modest dress when volunteering at school. As a general rule, volunteering directly in your child’s classroom should not exceed four hours per week.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete and submit the Volunteer Form.
Want to check out Summit Christian Academy firsthand?
Schedule a personalized look at our facility.